Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

24 hour comic - Nak Samovar

Only a few days until the big day - the yearly 24 hour comics day. Comic artist from around the world join in Saturday October the 18th 2008.

Rules are simple. Draw 24 pages of comic within 24 hours. Does it sound easy? No it is not. Even if it is hard work, especially when you see the sunrise realizing you haven't slept yet, it is fun!

This year I haven't got the time to join. But I have scanned three 24 hour comics I have made a few years ago. I will put them online the next few days.

This one is called Nak Samovar (Kill Samovar). It is my second 24 hour comic. The first one I will never show you...because it is crap, haha. Enjoy this one!

Nak Samovar - The 24 hour comic

Other links
Scott McCloud about 24 hour comics
Official 24 hour comics day site

No comments: